• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
What do they do? Go for the boundary early in the over or take the singles and wait for one to go after.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Doull is right, pathetic that these no ball still aren't being called. I thought the last two of Curran's side-on replays looked like no-balls.

And yeah, the one run England lost at the end was also absurd.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
I think they should go for it, don't leave it to the latter balls. It's only going to get more pressure on them with each ball.

Wide, lmao Flem you could have won a lot of money if you actually had big balls.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ez

Such an imperious English team that even with two lollapses we still get there.

The 5-0 whitewash for England not looking so good.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I think they should go for it, don't leave it to the latter balls. It's only going to get more pressure on them with each ball.

Wide, lmao Flem you could have won a lot of money if you actually had big balls.
Lol NZ won, CM Punk loses.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What an excellent match, feels like it's been a while since we've seen such an exciting finish to an ODI match.