• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Decent session for England.

If we can get Gill soon we might end up with a target that is chaseable.
What is chasuble for you guys?

Couldn't cross 300 in the 1st innings.
Took once in a lifetime innings of 196 from Pope to cross 400 in the 2nd innings of the 1st match.

India really needs 78 more runs, once 400 is crossed it's game over for England

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Credit where it’s due Gill has been pretty good. Was jammy at the start but he’s right on top now. The way he played Anderson doesn’t inspire confidence but then again nobody’s played him well.

King Kane

International Debutant
India's lead over 320 now with 6 wickets left, I wouldn't write off England just yet but it's getting to the stage where they might need to pray for rain.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
India's lead over 320 now with 6 wickets left, I wouldn't write off England just yet but it's getting to the stage where they might need to pray for rain.

Plus Root has been off the field for a long time now, hurt his hand. So they may have to include that in the prayer.

nick-o

State 12th Man
What is chasuble for you guys?
Plus Root has been off the field for a long time now, hurt his hand. So they may have to include that in the prayer.
A chasuble, of course, is a sleeveless outer vestment worn by the officiating priest at a mass.

I'm not sure if England brought a priest -- they brought a cook, so it's possible -- but maybe they can make do with getting someone to wear the vestment???

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I can't believe people are saying we're chasing 300+ in India(we will need to chase 400+ anyway) :laugh:

Be all out for 200 more likely.
Pitch is still mostly good for batting though. Odd ball turning and keeping low. But generally true bounce and good pace and small and fast outfield.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Great hundred from Gill, I think he just followed the advice of Jaiswal ..See off Anderson and you will score runs against this attack

PaulLennon

U19 Debutant
Next match lineup considering Jadeja and Shami won't prolly come back?

Kohli, Rahul, Sundar in. Mukesh, Iyer, Patidar out (unless Mukesh does real well in 4th innings).