• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Please check your facts.
His mother is completely fine. Virat's brother posted on social media clearing the rumors you are believing.
Ab De Villiers confirmed yesterday, kohli is away for birth of his second child.
Well, I am happy that is the case but even then if his wife is expecting and he feels the need to be around her, again the decent human thing is to accept that and let them be.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Bad shot from Iyer though. Not the intent but hitting against the turn from outside off.
*outside leg. Could have gone over midwicket given how full the ball was. But like I said, he just does not look as easy moving around the crease as he used to and that hampers play against spin. And if he cant bosh spin, and field well, there is not much point in having him in the side.

I guess Rahul will be back for Patidar but if somehow Virat decides he can come back, then obviously Shreyas should miss out.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Anyways Rohit and Patidar were unlucky to have gotten out. Shreyas a bit as well given how great the catch was. Jaiswal the real gimme wicket. But then again, Gill was super lucky in his first 10 runs. Hopefully we get some more luck but as OS said, anything less than 400 set for this lot is just an easy win for them, coz we are a one man bowling unit anyways.

England's session. Again, not by much but definitely there's. Wont even blame Shreyas for the idea, obviously could have executed better. Patidar has had two unlucky dismissals but again, not sure if he has shown enough to merit being picked ahead of Shreyas as yet.

The real worry is how crappy our bowling and our lower ordering batting are. Our lower order added like 100 runs after the top 4 last time and we will be lucky if they add half of that. And a lead of 300 odd is nothing against this lot.

Spark

Global Moderator
Anyways Rohit and Patidar were unlucky to have gotten out. Shreyas a bit as well given how great the catch was. Jaiswal the real gimme wicket. But then again, Gill was super lucky in his first 10 runs. Hopefully we get some more luck but as OS said, anything less than 400 set for this lot is just an easy win for them, coz we are a one man bowling unit anyways.
I'll be really interested to see how Jaiswal goes overseas these next few years. Eventually I'm sure he'll be fine but right now he looks a bit of a nicker, loves to play at balls away from his body outside off stump.