• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What India have done today is taken the game to a position where an England win is probably the least likely of the 3 results available. Unless India fall in a massive heap tonight/tomorrow morning it's hard to see how the game progresses in a manner that allows England to win.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These two are losing patience a bit. England doing well to keep the runs down here.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Back from work and seeing a ton by Cheteshwar "Better than Kohli" Pujara and Murali "I love to **** my teammates" Vijay makes me very happy.

Kohli probably won't get out for the rest of the day since the worst of the UV rays have passed.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
UV ray theory is a good one but doesn't explain his record in tests in Aus, with no ozone layer

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Need 2 wickets minimum before close to be back at parity. As things stand India well on top.
At this point the draw is well on top. I know we are understandably terrified of a 3rd innings collapse but one result is so much more likely than any other right now.

91Jmay

International Coach
The run rate control throughout the day has been superb. Woakes sensational accuracy.

Remember when certain posters were claiming India could go at 4 RPO today :laugh:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
The run rate control throughout the day has been superb. Woakes sensational accuracy.

Remember when certain posters were claiming India could go at 4 RPO today :laugh:
Kohli hasn't even made a go at the fastest Test 50, the negative ****.

Run rate control is the one thing keeping the draw a heavy favourite here. For India it's just pick a score atm.