• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
See this is the difference between between my real life and alter ego on CW. For the last 2 days, all my Indian colleagues were like "omg Rashid and Moeen are gonna **** us over.. we are totally losing this."

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PEWS, what do you think of "laying" the England to win market?
I like it providing you don't think it'll become really hard to bat in the fourth innings. I wasn't paying enough attention yesterday to make a call on the long-term stability of the pitch (thanks US voters), but I definitely don't think it's going to do much at all for the first three days, and England don't have the attack for this sort of wicket at all IMO.
Looks like this is playing out pretty well.

91Jmay

International Coach
Just need to extend the game as long as possible here. Make us have to bat as little as possible to secure the game. India in box seat here though. Score 330+ tomorrow they are going to be 120-150 ahead . Get a few early wickets and England will wobble in a large way.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just need to extend the game as long as possible here. Make us have to bat as little as possible to secure the game. India in box seat here though. Score 330+ tomorrow they are going to be 120-150 ahead . Get a few early wickets and England will wobble in a large way.
Alternatively get them 4 or 5 down tonight and with the long tail they might not get a lead.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
A team who is 250 runs behind is not in the box seat.

By the looks of things India have batted well today but they're still going to need to bat well for at least another two sessions to draw level. A lot can change in those two sessions.