• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He really doesn't, his record is average atm. It's just English fans who like to glorify even the little bit of success their players get.
Nah, he was averaging 29 before this series. Which is perfectly good for an overseas seamer in India. I never said it's a Steyn-like record or anything, but it's good. Nothing less, nothing mroe.

Rootfan

Banned
Nah, he was averaging 29 before this series. Which is perfectly good for an overseas seamer in India. I never said it's a Steyn-like record or anything, but it's good. Nothing less, nothing mroe.
Wait what? It's below 30? I take back what I said then. I seemed to remember it being mid 30s

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He also bowled really well in the UAE last year, but weirdly didn't pick up all that many wickets or make a match-winning impact.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Why are you being such a hater? English fans are fine.
They are for the most part, actually its more the English press/ex-players who are terrible in that respect, not so much the fans so I'll take that back. But the number of times I've heard and read how Anderson has done really well in India and he has nothing to prove is hilarious.