• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If batsmen get set on this pitch, runs come fast. So that's a silver lining for England.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
If batsmen get set on this pitch, runs come fast. So that's a silver lining for England.
I'm pretty sure the pitch's been rolled this morning, also England's spinners are tired out atm just a bit. Ash and Jaddu will be well rested by the time we bowl.

OverratedSanity

Want a double from Kohli here. After all that talk of talk of him not getting big scores, three doubles in a year would be sweet.

Rootfan

Banned
Hope Anderson doesn't get cheap wickets here or we'll never hear the end of how he is comparable to Steyn and has a good record in India..

Rootfan

Banned
Lol@Botham talking about Miandad in a convo about records vs the best team. Miandad was a failure vs the best team of his time. Beefy is going senile, should just shut up and stop commentary.

vcs

I'm sensing Yadav wants a hundred pretty bad here. :laugh: Won't get a better opportunity.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I've seen a lot of Indian batsmen, particularly Kohli and Jadeja constantly open and close their gloves. Must get tiring after a while to do it after every ball