• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of those special days when you have to just say that Kohli was just too good and accept the lad has played an absolute blinder.

Daemon

Anderson got a 3 over spell with the new ball. Been about 70 overs since Stoke's bowled.

Cook can't cope without Broad can he. Has no one he can just throw the ball to.

vcs

Hmm.. we bat last on this surface. Having said that, I'm just pleased we are in this position at least. How nice is it to have a good lower order?

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh:

3 fielders on the leg side on the boundary to Kohli when a leg spinner is spinning it away from him.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
that's at least 1 boundary an over in the last 4 overs since spinners came on. Cook really doesn't know how to handle all his bowling options does he? These guys have bowled 40+ overs each.

vcs

Jayant Yadav was just a complete left-field pick by the selectors, wasn't he? I know I don't follow FC cricket much, but I had barely heard of him at all before he got selected. Was he in the picture at all? Got to give the selectors a lot of credit on this one.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Cook's had a decent series until today. Or possibly yesterday, since I wasn't watching. Remarkable how much he's overbowled the spinners today, regardless of the pitch.

OverratedSanity

Sanjay going on and on about Kohli's attacking #intent and it influencing the whole team is so ****ing tiresome to listen to. Two of India's best batsmen, Vijay and Pujara aren't even that attacking. Jadeja didn't attack because Kohli told him to, he did it because he can't bat any other way. Just stfu Sanju.

OverratedSanity

Jayant Yadav was just a complete left-field pick by the selectors, wasn't he? I know I don't follow FC cricket much, but I had barely heard of him at all before he got selected. Was he in the picture at all? Got to give the selectors a lot of credit on this one.
For sure. I'm not entirely convinced by his bowling yet. But his temperament is immensely encouraging.

hazsa19

International Regular
This is ****ing garbage, not taking anything away from India and Kohli, who has been immense, but this is verging on the incompetent. Yet another truly dismal 2 hours of cricket that has just ruined a Test Match.