• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Shri

Mr. Glass
Dravidson's return in the next game should help us out massively now that Vijay has also found some form.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His ton at Lord's was crucial runs in an away win, hence the love for him. I can't say he's a downhill skier, just genuinely inept against spin compared to seam.
Yeah, just ordinary against spin. Pretty much all his runs have come in tough conditions/situations.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Look at Kohli though, a day like this is why he is still in the discussion as one of the best bats in the world. Temperament is as important as skill.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Arses twitching now.

Reckon Ashwin will save it though, he is a better bat than bowler against us.
Yeah still don't reckon there is gonna be a result, but failing that this is exactly what we wanted here........take a few wickets to put the wind up them and make them believe we're here to win.

Love it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, just ordinary against spin. Pretty much all his runs have come in tough conditions/situations.
He did score a ton against Herath in SL last year I think. Also two centuries in Delhi, though I'm not sure SA had any good spinners that match.