• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah...I feel Anna Rich and me...are the only people looking normall..joke joke
nah we all are normal people, acting normal...most of us in the way we behave on the forum...I mean we still took the **** out of Richard...

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Whatever happened about the net? Im in the UK 25th Aug-5th Sept and if people are willing to bring their helmets Im willing to bowl.:)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Goughy said:
Whatever happened about the net?
We found a park that had a square on it. Was the bounciest wicket i've ever played on, Pickup's legspin bouncing up into my midriff was a unique experience.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Some more photos from the day...

Some of the others are too big to upload onto the forum - as soon as I find a suitable place to put them so they can be seen by everyone, I'll make 'em available. :)

Oh, and Rich H - I'm not as bad as I looked on that day. Honest. Granted, my bowling is pretty rubbish, but my batting is better than "the worst sweep shot ever" would suggest. :D

Attachments

FRAZ

International Captain
Barney Rubble said:

Some of the others are too big to upload onto the forum - as soon as I find a suitable place to put them so they can be seen by everyone, I'll make 'em available. :)

Oh, and Rich H - I'm not as bad as I looked on that day. Honest. Granted, my bowling is pretty rubbish, but my batting is better than "the worst sweep shot ever" would suggest. :D
Mushtaq is bowling well . And seems having a good action in the picture ..

Langeveldt

Soutie
Barney Rubble said:

hah, cool photo of me.. well done!

Videos are class "I've got the bat" when Tarick tries to trip me up

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Grace Road sounds lovely.
Do they have nets available? Ive already got permission from my heavily pregenant wife to take off for a day if something like this happens during our short stay in the UK

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Langeveldt said:
hah, cool photo of me.. well done!

Videos are class "I've got the bat" when Tarick tries to trip me up
Cheers mate - I've got plenty more to put up once I've got the time and the energy. It's currently 5am, and I've just got up because I have work at 7am and it's a half-hour walk.

I do have a video of the worst sweep ever - from that, you'll be able to see that I abandoned it halfway when I saw the ball sailing over my head from a good length. :p

(I'm really hung up about that shot, aren't I? :laugh: )

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
Do they have nets available? Ive already got permission from my heavily pregenant wife to take off for a day if something like this happens during our short stay in the UK
Are you in SA early next year? We have a small yet significant SA community here, and there are some on planetcricket..Should meet up if you are about