• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamee999 said:
Let me see if I can recognise everyone:
Top (l-r) Anna, Oli, Wes, Matteh
Bottom (l-r) Anna's twin, Richard, Pickup, Glenn, Taz

And Rich H is assisting Matt in taking the photo?
Umm....?!

Back: Matt, Taz, Wes, Matteh
Front: Anna, Richard, Me, Oli, Glenn

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
Mattehs ability to play in 30C heat for a couple of hours without even losening his tie was a sight to behold.. I didn't even notice any sweat patches, and he managed to bowl me.. The forums new Mr.Cool
:cool:

FRAZ

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Here's your full day's report - just the 1554 words of it...

A long chat about computer game development and match engines succeeded in boring the hell out of Anna, who went for a walk somewhere and nicked some posters. Matteh - complete with suit - had joined us by now, but we'd lost Alex to Sutton Coldfield U15s - and when Glenn commented that Michael Powell must have increased his aggression meter, we knew it was time to leave. Whilst we sent Tarick to make up for failing to book a net by going to the shop for plastic stumps, we messed around in the street outside the ground - where Matt stole the show. He a) beamed Richard from ten yards with his first ball, b) was bowled first ball and second ball by Rich H, and c) sent a return throw from the car park into... the car park fence.
Nice

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great write-up Neil:)

I as an embittered Exonian thought of putting my name down for this meet, but I'm relieved I didn't.

I would of just looked like your lots fat, pervy, perspiring old uncle, if these pics are anything to go by:)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Very impressed guys, good to see you guys had lots of fun.. woud like to see more photos and stuff.. Pickup that was an excellent write-up there..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
:laugh: Awesome. There`s an extremely real possibility my girlfriend and I will be living in England for 6-months starting March next year. Would be awesome to see you there. :D

FRAZ

International Captain
Nnanden said:
And if you take out Matteh, Anna > everyone. :D
I well and truly accept this as a reality.The mid guy (I guess it is Neil Pick up) , he looks prepared for the game I would love to bowl to him some day . Lets see !!!! :D :D
Cheers

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I knew someone would say that :p Wherever I fielded the ball was hit the other way lol.

Glenn Stiemens

School Boy/Girl Captain
It was a good meetup - the attendance surprised me.

Neil failed to mention in his report that he doesn't possess an offside shot.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Glenn Stiemens said:
It was a good meetup - the attendance surprised me.

Neil failed to mention in his report that he doesn't possess an offside shot.
Neil failed to mention a number of things in his report