• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm in england now, thursday i'll be in birmingham most likely, just get something sorted and i'll be there, with out without a bat :

Langeveldt

Soutie
Right Im away surfing until Wednesday night so I probably wont be on the internet much, I'll assume that I'm driving up to B'ham with Neil from Taunton and Anna from Brushwater, and that it will be a fairly early but not killer early start on Thursday.. Neil has my cellphone number so if anyone needs a lift or there is a change of plan, please get in touch with me that way, and please, no prank calls

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any news if we can book them for the afternoon/evening?

Have persuaded Matt (Barney Rubble) to come along too. Jamee - you coming? Not far by train!

Glenn Stiemens

School Boy/Girl Captain
Did you ask whether these are in the old indoor school or the new one? I'd have thought the old indoor school would be cheaper than the new one.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:

Have persuaded Matt (Barney Rubble) to come along too. Jamee - you coming? Not far by train!
Jamee is currently moving house or something, hasn't been on CW for a while.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:

Hi tarick you can have any time between 5.00pm-8.00pm

there you go, afternoon/evening :')

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi Tarick please call Bob Bassett on for crying out loud, don't post people's phone numbers...

anyone feeling free to give the man a call...not me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Mxyzptlk

I'll be in England from the 29th of this month for the most part of the next 3 years. I'll be starting in Pontefract for the first 10 days that I'm there, then I'll be heading down south to base my operations in Sussex, until moving into my accomodations at Southampton Solent University in mid-September.

I'd be really keen on some sort of meet-up, so I'd welcome contact numbers or anything of the sort. Email me please, folks.

Neil Pickup

Kweek said:
Hi Tarick please call Bob Bassett on for crying out loud, don't post people's phone numbers...

anyone feeling free to give the man a call...not me!
Grow some balls and do it yourself. It's a bloody telephone, you big girl.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Glenn Stiemens said:
Did you ask whether these are in the old indoor school or the new one? I'd have thought the old indoor school would be cheaper than the new one.
Oh yes, it most definitely is......we train there for Uni & we don't have to pay....I think it's cos the club can cover the cost it's so cheap lol. But they're a tad small....I've never been in the new centre, so that should be good :D

Glenn Stiemens

School Boy/Girl Captain
Anna said:
Oh yes, it most definitely is......we train there for Uni & we don't have to pay....I think it's cos the club can cover the cost it's so cheap lol. But they're a tad small....I've never been in the new centre, so that should be good :D
Are you at Birmingham uni? We had our trials in the new indoor school.