• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

thewind

Cricket Spectator
Problem with dropping Raina is forcing the pace in the end overs of first innings. Dhoni, Jadeja, Ashwin and Irfan are not that dependable in forcing the pace while Raina always gets runs at a good pace (ie. when he gets runs :) )
Raina will only beable to force the pace in India, unless he learns or becomes braver to deal with the short ball he will only be a t20 player and again that's in India

Shri

Mr. Glass
53 run stand at over 5 an over without anyone slogging. Ffs Sehwag, Raina and Dhoni. Give yourselves an uppercut.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm still at a loss when I try to make sense of what the **** Tendulkar was trying the entire second half od his innings.

thewind

Cricket Spectator
Dam, need HELP please, my email has got like 50 mails about this thread in my inbox, what do I need to do to stop any emails coming into my inbox???????

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
India v Sri Lanka and no dignitaries and members of parliament and board members to hand out the cheques at the presentation? Disappointing tstl :(

ganeshran

International Debutant
Dam, need HELP please, my email has got like 50 mails about this thread in my inbox, what do I need to do to stop any emails coming into my inbox???????
Click "Thread Tools" and select "Unsubscribe from this thread".

Also you wont get more mails if you dont visit the thread.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
What was with Nigel Lloyd wearing a WA Warriors cap? Struggled to get past that when I switched over.

I always like watching Malinga play cricket except that his action is so jarring every time.

This game sort of meandered along towards the end with SL probably not trying enough strategies to get them out.