• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
C9 commentators are a disgrace. Bagging India for going for the bonus point when they were calling for it.

Also not sure India went for it. Just think they are ********.
Lol, one thing I will say about the commentators is they're clearly jealous as *** about Jadeja & his IPL contract. They've mentioned it about 50 times in the last few days

ajdude

International Coach

that's right i went there

and also shame on imdb for making me look like a fool by not letting me use their picture

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bring the field in surely Mahela. Why are you suddenly being a defensive captain after being awesome in your previous stint?

thewind

Cricket Spectator
Stayed up until 4.30am UK time got a couple of hours of sleep and was back up again. Could be a tense finish.

Allthough I do like Jadeja's batting technique. Can he be considered an allrounder or Batsman first, Bowler Second?

Ashwin's batting also looks useful, IF the IPL doesn't effect them like it hasd Raina I believe these two could have a very usefull TEST career ahead of them.

I can't understand Praveen Kumars inclusion, at best now he is not a wicket taker but a run container and he's not containing runs any better than others. He deosn't add any real value to the first 11. If he's included becuase of his ability to swing the ball then play I Pathan he will add more with the bat also and is a strike bowler early in his spellls

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jadeja is a batting allrounder. Always has been. Just never been room to bat him in the top 6 (and when they did it was in a T20 too early in his career which pushed him back years)