• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dan won't be happy with a one sided game for his birthday which dispels his conspiracy theory.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Burns seems to be gash for his first 15 balls then a Chris Lynn after that, averaging him out to a proper T20 batsman.

Burgey

Enjoying this from KP on how to deal with slower balls as a batsman. Interesting stuff.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Incredible bowling from Sodhi, but what was most interesting was his after match interview where he said "A massive shout out to the Strikers, they've rejuvenated my love for the game over the last 8-10 days. I really wish I could have done this a lot earlier". Would be very interesting to hear more.

Zinzan

Hindsight is a great thing, but a few of us did suggest Sodhi's height & bounce could be useful in the CH on Australian pitches while the likes of de Grandhomme's medium pace was getting hammered all over the place. Sodhi's especially good when there's bounce.