• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Victor Ian

International Coach
What i really hate about big bash is that it is a piece of crap that I refuse to watch. But then they put a Stars game on when there is nothing else on the tely so I watch it. Then I watch another and I get into it, and by the end I'm watching them all, and despairing that these ****ing stupid Stars are going to choke as soon as the finals come. ****ing pieces of ****!

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Really don't get what your problem with it is.
I'll put away the conspiracy theory stuff because nobody likes the weirdo who bangs on about GMOs and vaccines all the time, but even that aside, the quality of the cricket has been so, so awful all throughout. I mean, I'm not expecting perfection from these guys, but still.

Also it seems intent on retiring Nev. I won't stand for that.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What i really hate about big bash is that it is a piece of crap that I refuse to watch. But then they put a Stars game on when there is nothing else on the tely so I watch it. Then I watch another and I get into it, and by the end I'm watching them all, and despairing that these ****ing stupid Stars are going to choke as soon as the finals come. ****ing pieces of ****!
Nothing on? Mate whack on the tennis and you can watch Roger Rasheed (career high ranking about 110) tell the greatest tennis player of all time with 17 grand slam titles that he "should serve and volley more".

Every ****ing day they do this during the Oz Open.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Was driving to work and heard them announce that after the news they were speaking to tennis Legend, Rodger Rasheed. What is with this world. Why can't they just tell it like it is? .... "after the news we are speaking to **** tennis player who never won anything, but still has 'knowledegable' opinions, Rodger Rasheed".

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nothing on? Mate whack on the tennis and you can watch Roger Rasheed (career high ranking about 110) tell the greatest tennis player of all time with 17 grand slam titles that he "should serve and volley more".

Every ****ing day they do this during the Oz Open.
TBF, Rasheed used to be a reputed coach (I think he worked with Hewitt).

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Rasheed is like the Bennett King of tennis coaches too - not enough technical knowledge to help properly, just tells you to get fitter and work harder.

Victor Ian

International Coach
he was lucky he got to coach Hewitt at that time. Sort of the John Buchanan of tennis coaches. I'll give him his dues, he knows more about whats going on than me. It's just a shame he has to be bigged up beyond what he is, which is in reality fairly decent.

Last edited: