• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Bangladesh in West Indies

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
a massive zebra said:
Sorry.

Not really worth a post was it but he keeps spelling it wrong and its getting on my nerves.

Bit sad really.

:down:
Nothing a PM to me could have sorted...but maybe some people like the attention.
8-)

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Revelation said:
disappointing day for WI., thought lara should have gone on as well as Smith. Not sure what chanders' problem is.
WI could be in some serious trouble if they had managed to hold onto one of Gayles chances early on.

PY

International Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
Nothing a PM to me could have sorted...but maybe some people like the attention.
8-)
They've been disabled mate so he couldn't have sent a PM. :(

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
He kept saying he'd eat his computer if proved wrong, so I'm guessing that that's what must've happened around the time of the 7-12...

twctopcat

International Regular
luckyeddie said:
He had his brain removed and moved to Bangalore
The overlap between the 2 members is uncanny, we're talking days here. But where did Rik vanish to as well?

Revelation

U19 Debutant
WI-352 all out....trail ban by 64 runs. i still think that WI will win as long a it does not rain too much...they key is early wickets.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Revelation said:
WI-352 all out....trail ban by 64 runs. i still think that WI will win as long a it does not rain too much...they key is early wickets.
126 overs left afaik - which means West Indies have to bowl them out in about 60 overs for 135-150 runs. Possible, of course, but given the nature of the Bangladeshi side and the West Indian bowlers unlikely.

Four from Javed Omar, 12/0, and Hannan Sarkar avoids being Pedro Collins' bunny :)