• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Bangladesh in West Indies

Langeveldt

Soutie
twctopcat said:
The overlap between the 2 members is uncanny, we're talking days here. But where did Rik vanish to as well?

Im still talking to him... (Scheming the next plot to overthrow Harmison)

He cant log into the new VB boards, and isnt very motivated to do so anyway...

Any messages you would like passed on?

twctopcat

International Regular
Not particularly, just miss the marc/richard/rik arguments that used to happen. The fact they were kindred spirits yet would be the last to admit it made me smile.:)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:
Im still talking to him... (Scheming the next plot to overthrow Harmison)

He cant log into the new VB boards, and isnt very motivated to do so anyway...

Any messages you would like passed on?
How's about best wishes, hope the band's going well, that kind of stuff?

Revelation

U19 Debutant
88/6 Samuel_Vimes you were saying??lol.....there are a possible 105 overs tomorrow and about 4 or 5 today. Ban lead by 152.

NikhilN

International Regular
Man Bangladesh in big trouble now...I dont think they can win the match now...they should just defend now instead of scoring and try to make this match into a draw

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Proud Indian said:
Man Bangladesh in big trouble now...I dont think they can win the match now...they should just defend now instead of scoring and try to make this match into a draw
By the looks of it they started doing that from the start of the days play :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Revelation said:
88/6 Samuel_Vimes you were saying??lol.....there are a possible 105 overs tomorrow and about 4 or 5 today. Ban lead by 152.
Words are excellent with ketchup. Yummy.

*pondering whether Bangladesh will continue the suicide*

Craig

World Traveller
If Bangladesh lose, which appears they are favourites to, Dav Whatmore should kick them for throwing it away.

Still a great fight back by West Indies

I think Bangladesh are almost screwed, but not quite. They've improved out of sight, and there's enough fight left in these guys to hang on yet. I'm anxious to see what happens.

tooextracool

International Coach
Nikhil4eva said:
b'desh never really had much of a chance of winning this match anyways because of the amount of rain.....theres no way that b'desh can bowl the WI out in a little over 2 sessions.

tooextracool

International Coach
did anybody take a look at habibul bashar's dismissal?kind of a sloppy shot...looked more like a tailender's swipe rather than someone who had just scored a century in the first innings. nonetheless he played pretty well in the first innings though, is he their only player to make a century?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
tooextracool said:
did anybody take a look at habibul bashar's dismissal?kind of a sloppy shot...looked more like a tailender's swipe rather than someone who had just scored a century in the first innings. nonetheless he played pretty well in the first innings though, is he their only player to make a century?
:huh:? Mohd. Rafique got a century in the same innings... Javed Omar's scored a couple, Mohd. Ashraful scored a century on debut (youngest to do so), Aminul Islam Bulbul scored 145 on debut, probably a couple of others as well.

tooextracool

International Coach
Adamc said:
:huh:? Mohd. Rafique got a century in the same innings... Javed Omar's scored a couple, Mohd. Ashraful scored a century on debut (youngest to do so), Aminul Islam Bulbul scored 145 on debut, probably a couple of others as well.
oops forgot to add in "and rafique" and confused islam with bashar. whatever happened to islam?