• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs Pakistan in UAE

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As long as Butt the 'dud' is there. He will score 15 off 60 and then runout atleast 2 of his partners then next two will go try to up the rate and that would be just another day in the office for Salman 'useless' Butt.
48 off 77

Fusion

Global Moderator
Boycott's commentary was :lol: there.
I don't know if it's the same case for others, but the feed I'm watching of the game doesn't have the commentators audio coming through. As a result, I can only hear the crowd and the players through the stump mikes. To tell you the truth, I’m rather enjoying this. :)

Fusion

Global Moderator
4 down! :@

Waqar was mentioning earlier that Clarke should be brought in. He definately has brought Aus back into the game.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Afridi almost gets stumped! What utter stupidity.

Hahahaha, the scoreboard guy having fun. Teased him with an initial "out" call!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"Pakistan is the only side I know that can be winning the game, and then go and look like being defeated" - Boycott

Lol, so good.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL Pakistan.

Pathetic.

Well played Australia though. Kept the pressure on almost knowing Pakistan would crumble.

Misbah and Afridi lost the game for Pakistan, but Malik batted like he didn't actually want to bother trying to win the game. :dry: