• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs Pakistan in UAE

Dydl

International Debutant
Looking at his action it was hardly necessary for anyone to dob him in. He was always going to be up for a trip to the review panel at some stage.

'Dobbing him in' makes it sound like no one had noticed. He hadn't stolen a lolly from the local corner shop.
Agreed, thought the termination was a bit dodgy.

Argh, and Symonds goes. Clarke seems to be going okay though.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is some bowling here. Clarke doing well to be 40(59) as well. Good to see Malik bowling again too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Come on Dave! I'm behind you here. You can do it.

Edit: They've sent in Ferguson.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Learn to bat against Shoaib Malik FFS Australia.

This is a disgrace. Fair enough against Botha, Ajmal, Afridi etc. But this is ridiculous. Making him look like Murali.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Afridi bowling very well. I can't remember him ever bowling this well, except maybe in the 06 Champions Trophy, even then he wasn't this consistent.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is embarrassing to watch.

I obviously enjoy seeing Australia struggle after a decade of dominance (mind you, they obviously can still win this match), but I prefer them losing to high quality bowling, spin or pace. Not prodding against good, but not great, spin bowling.

FFS you guys have tonked Murali at 8+ rpo before (well not Ferguson or Haddin etc. But Symonds and Clarke did).

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I still think Ferguson has done an amazing job at International level. He's just a good talented young state cricketer really and here he is performing well on the International stage.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Need a solid start this **** batting line up has the capability to mess thi up though depth is a bit better today.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
Anyone reckon Aussies a chance?
As long as Butt the 'dud' is there. He will score 15 off 60 and then runout atleast 2 of his partners then next two will go try to up the rate and that would be just another day in the office for Salman 'useless' Butt.