• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Shri

Mr. Glass
This might be a completely weird question but has Voges ever had long hair and has he fielded inside the ring for the Aus ODI side in a floppy hat? Get that picture in my head when I hear his name for some reason. Might not be him and some commentator might have mentioned his name during a match when an action like that popped up on my screen agesago.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This might be a completely weird question but has Voges ever had long hair and has he fielded inside the ring for the Aus ODI side in a floppy hat? Get that picture in my head when I hear his name for some reason. Might not be him and some commentator might have mentioned his name during a match when an action like that popped up on my screen agesago.
lol wut

Shri

Mr. Glass
No **** it. I'll let you guys talk about something else. Might have been Noffke or Bracken. Probably Bracken.

Gob

International Coach
No **** it. I'll let you guys talk about something else. Might have been Noffke or Bracken. Probably Bracken.
do you have any idea when did this event take place?Bracken last played an odi in Australia back in 2009. Noffke even before that.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm no expert on concussion, every case is unique, etc. but anyone else have the feeling that there might be more to the story about Rogers maybe missing the Jamaica Test? Nothing other than gut-feeling but I dunno, I found the language used in the Cricinfo article interesting. Also, given his stated intention to retire post-Ashes and public statements re: Hughes and having a young family, one wonders if he was more spooked by getting hit than the Aussies have let on?

For all the reasons, of course you hope it's not the case and, dear god, do the team need him in England but I it makes one wonder.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I'm assuming no changes to the Aussie team for Jamaica unless Rogers is cleared. Couple of wickets for Lyon probably saved him from the selectors giving Ahmed a game.