• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't always dig Brettig but that article was spot. Has cost Sri Lanka the chance of a big win.

Left it? Pitched waay outside leg.
No way, in my view. Ponting had to play considering how much the ball's been turning and the work Herath gets on the ball. And he was right to play at it, turned a mile. The only reason we didn't see just how much was because Ponting was ridiculously far forward and it still turned enough to take the edge. Was a great ball on top of a nice passage of play from Herath.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Haha, yeah he had that last summer I think.
Blocker is the man, tbh. My first meeting with him at Uni CC training, introduced by the skipper (think it was Adcock?) shook my hand then pulled me in close and grinned before letting rip with the biggest fart I've ever heard, just so I would literally get a taste of the epicness of his flatulence. Greatest, most gloriously manly moment of my life.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Met Bill Lawry yesterday, I've seen him a few times down my local shops, but never said anything to him. I made sure that I had some classic Lawry innings on my iPhone in case I saw him again I could show him, well that happened yesterday! His wife was in Priceline, he was just waiting outside, then he had my iPhone shoved in his face with his 119 in 1965 playing, he was pretty keen to watch it! he says "are you some cricket nut or something?"....yes Bill, I am. The he says I gotta show his wife, who just walks out, she start sloughing at the footage and says, "you must be a sad individual to want to watch such a boring batsman!" Classic stuff.

Top_Cat

Met Bill Lawry yesterday, I've seen him a few times down my local shops, but never said anything to him. I made sure that I had some classic Lawry innings on my iPhone in case I saw him again I could show him, well that happened yesterday! His wife was in Priceline, he was just waiting outside, then he had my iPhone shoved in his face with his 119 in 1965 playing, he was pretty keen to watch it! he says "are you some cricket nut or something?"....yes Bill, I am. The he says I gotta show his wife, who just walks out, she start sloughing at the footage and says, "you must be a sad individual to want to watch such a boring batsman!" Classic stuff.
:laugh:

Burgey

Haha, great stuff. He sure could play. Much under rated player.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, what? Clarke seems to be taking guard about two metres outside his crease

Ah he's marking leg stump. Sneaky.

Last edited: