• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Riggins

International Captain
Haddin coming up to the stumps fills me with zero confidence.

Loving Uz's soccer skills at silly point though!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My word, Harris turning into a fine bowler for us these days. Going to be interesting to see how they manage him. Agree with whoever said they'd be happy if he never plays ODIs again.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
copeland needs another ten k's of pace if he's going to succeed anywhere there isn't a bowlers pitch
reckon SL will actually keep their heads and put up 400/500. Harris to take the most wickets, people to start talking about whether Lyon and Copeland are any good & MJ to be ****

or MJ to take 6. Although I'm pretty sure next test will be his 5 wicket haul test

I'm on target :cool:

uvelocity

International Coach
wonder if dilshan will give himself repercussions

and about copeland's pace, thats what everyone thinks but yet he has 94 first class wickets in no time. a good bowler is a good bowler.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
first class and test are different, he has those wickets and therefore deserves his shot in the test side, i just think he might need a bit more pace

uvelocity

International Coach
time will tell. He's no brett lee pace wise, but I think he will be good. Just wish they would get Pattinson in for Johnson. Id rather a few wickets each game than his inconsistency

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't rate Shaun Marsh that much, but he's done OK against England in ODIs. Doubt he'll last long against Anderson and Swann though in Test cricket!
Swann!? He'll probably jag Marsh twice in the one good match in 5 he usually has :ph34r: (that's Swann by the way, not Marsh)

adub

International Captain
Clarke's done a good job but I wish he'd give Copeland longer spells. He's not like Harris, you can bowl and bowl him.
Agree, but in his favour Watson has been bowling very well lately so you'd always be tempted to give him a spell.