• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

outbreak

First Class Debutant
I thought the earlier referral was clearer out then that one (there was a noise though) but oh well go huss,
is this game being played in Bizzaroland? this whole tours had odd decisions and wierd moments

Valer

First Class Debutant
crap cameras but thats out from goldenarm
Didn't look any better than the not given one down the leg side off Mitchell Johnson. I'm not sure what cricinfo and the commentators are saying there was no sound for tho...

Although you have to be consistent given the prior Hussey decision.

Last edited:

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Didn't look any better than the not given one down the leg side off Mitchell Johnson. I'm not sure what cricinfo and the commentators are saying there was no sound for tho...
sound was added for the audience to keep the sham covered, the coin toss came up heads so he was given out

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain

I thought there was a bit of sound and it deviated? Didn't think it would get given though.

Hussey should retire after this series, it's all downhill from here.

uvelocity

International Coach

I actually agree with what they did on both. But he did get a life because I reckon he gloved the first one. Don't think you could say for certain. Don't even need the noise for the nick you can see it.

hotspots ftw

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's under 30 now for bowling. :D What is it with Aussie part-timers? The only one recently with a really duff average was Steve Smith.
Cos he was a spinner, and actually meant to be a bowler.

Copes to get Mahela caught in the gully.

Last edited: