• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Herath to Clarke, no run, Arm ball! Review for lbw? No they don't go for the review. That was mighty close. Clarke pressed forward, played for the turn, this one went straight, hit him in front of off. That was plumb. Umpire Kettleborough says not out. Dilshan thinks about it, but doesn't challenge the call

according to cricinfo it was plumb.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a bad session, for a shortened one. Two down and 70+ on the board. Game moving along nicely early on.

Burgey

This might be an obvious question, but I only saw the last little bit of the session. Is this the ground that was wrecked in the tsunami?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations to Nathan Lyon on becoming the least deserving recipient of a test cap in Australian cricket history

What a ****ing joke! :@

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Congratulations to Nathan Lyon on becoming the least deserving recipient of a test cap in Australian cricket history

What a ****ing joke! :@
I'm sure we can debate this back through years and years of previous Test Players, but why bother - Michael Beer? How is he more deserving?

Spikey

yeah but see the most concerning thing about the tour squad was that hildtich never said "sadly our first choice Nathan Hauritz is injured.".....

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Mr. Kettle, my grandmother with her 82-year-old vision would have given that out. Long live the UDRS system. How biased are most umpires against bowlers in general and SLA in particular! :@