• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Sri Lanka 2016

YorksLanka

International Debutant
LOL what's Mathews doing
Think it's a combination of him not having to hold his wicket and so being able to play freely and also putting pressure on smith because he going after all the spinners knowing the quicks can't bowl more than a five/six over spell in our conditions..

Shady Slim

International Coach
see starc would be one of my favourite cricketers if he weren't such a dick at times

like he isn't even a humourous dick like warnie he's just a dick

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta admit I'm getting a little scared of the potential Starc has.
Crazy ceiling isn't it? Whether he gets near it, who knows.

Reverse at that pace is so handy in dry conditions when your spinning stocks aren't great. Keeps you in it.

Dan Jamson

School Boy/Girl Captain
300+ will be a decent first innings score. Especially with Australia's clown shoes middle order. Lots of responsibility on Warner and Smith to make runs.

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
Cricinfo saying Starc is the fourth left armer for Australia to get 100 test wickets. I can think of two but who's the third?

Edit: Alan Davidson... should've known that.

Last edited:

aussie tragic

International Captain
Cricinfo saying Starc is the fourth left armer for Australia to get 100 test wickets. I can think of two but who's the third?

Edit: Alan Davidson... should've known that.
Starc is actually the 5th left armer to get 100...Mitchell Johnson, Alan Davidson, Bruce Reid, Bill Johnston and now Starc