• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Sri Lanka 2016

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weird he missed the inside edge there. Quite a big one too.

Still he got the big one so a successful over overall.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Is anyone else always getting diverted to the ads when clicking on this thread...it's pissing me off so wondering if just my computer or has CW worked out a good way to get more revenue?

91Jmay

International Coach
Sri Lanka have played so really poor shots today. Australia done really well though, not got flustered at the RR and kept picking up key wickets. Think this isn't a bad pitch to bat on 1st innings of both sides so anything under 300 isn't going to be nearly enough.

Spikey

starceh's done pretty damn well considering he's been unfortunate enough to play most of his test matches away from home in his career so far, and obviously we as a team have been horrid for most of those games

91Jmay

International Coach
Whenever I've seen Starc in red ball cricket he bowls some of the worst pies you will ever see followed up by unplayable stuff. Doesn't really seem to matter what form he is in, consistent inconsistency.

91Jmay

International Coach
Christ there have been some abject dismissals here. Spin starting to look threatening though so slightly ominous signs

Gob

International Coach
Hopefully thats a start for new Starceh as it was was for Steyn in Pakistan all those years back

morgieb

Pretty evenly poised right now, safe to say. I think you'd be a bit disappointed with 281 batting first, but it's not a terrible score by any means. Especially on a dry pitch and against a batting lineup that looks a bit inept against quality spin.

This mini-session is gonna be huge.