• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus Christ, can you poms **** off from the thread if you're going to talk about irrelevant pom stuff.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Folk from Middlesbrough. Where they have extra limbs from incestual relationships and the sky is awash with smog from the factories.

See Ridley Scott's blade runner his inspiration Middlesbrough.

I'm being tongue and cheek as I dont actually care. But his dad failed to get him to remain English.
At least they work in Middlesbrough.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, Renshaw and his family are failures because they left a place that mackemboy says a terrible place?

Interesting viewpoint I suppose.
Terrible place in England = rainbows and roses compared to the best place down under obvs.

morgieb

What is this batting when sides show #application only go around 1 an over? I'm used to 4/50 off 12, that's real #intent.

TheJediBrah

**** Renshaw is a big boy. Or Khawaja is just little.

What is he 6'3, 6;4?

Edit: LMAO if you type "Matt Ren" into google the no. 1 recommended search is "Matt Renshaw Height"

must be a lot of people thinking the same

Last edited:

Marius

International Debutant
Between World War II and Tahir have any other wrist spinners played for South Africa?

Denys Hobson might have but for isolation.

The first wrist spinner that played in Tests for SA before Tahir that I can think of is Xenophon Balaskas, who played just before WWII started.