• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This might be the worst commentary I've ever heard. Who here said KP was like a 'breath of fresh air'? My flatulence analogy holding up.

mackembhoy

International Regular
You voted Brexit didn't you
Of course not. I'm all for people playing for the country they feel they are from.Just English people playing for Australia nah.

Had he been born in and left like symonds as a baby then move who cares. He lived here till he was 7, I can remember plenty from that age super kevs rocket against Chelsea glorious scenes.

Marius

International Debutant
Of course not. I'm all for people playing for the country they feel they are from.Just English people playing for Australia nah.

Had he been born in and left like symonds as a baby then move who cares. He lived here till he was 7, I can remember plenty from that age super kevs rocket against Chelsea glorious scenes.
So, when his parents emigrated should he have stayed behind and got himself a bachelor flat?

mackembhoy

International Regular
Changing your football club allegiance is hardly like defecting from the Allies to fight for the Nazis.
Well you obviously don't understand the tribal nature of football fans in England.

In some areas that's probably one of the most shameful things you could do. You'd probably be disowned in 2 areas.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Renshaw is good on his pads he'll be fine. If not that front leg going across so far may cause problems.

harsh.ag

Well you obviously don't understand the tribal nature of football fans in England.

In some areas that's probably one of the most shameful things you could do. You'd probably be disowned in 2 areas.
That only happened cause they didn't like you in the first place.

And now Shamsi is on!

mr_mister

lol and you call us aussies simple folk

mackembhoy

International Regular
That only happened cause they didn't like you in the first place.

And now Shamsi is on!
My dad succeeded. Friends tried to lure me to the darkside but I resisted the urge.

Renshaw failed with the sun and sea too much to resist. When his heritage is a smog infested shithole, I can see why.