• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's a Pommy bloke who's trying to swim from Senegal to Brazil. He's going to swim ten hours per day minimum and it will take him five months minimum.

He's got less ahead of him to achieve that result than Australia does to save this test match.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Impressions?
I haven't seen too many worse shots by an opener in the first over of a test match. Not just because he edged it, it was just a woeful shot. Soooo far from his body with the ball moving. I expected from reports to see he'd edged a wideish ball, but that was going the way of Harmison's first ball in 2006 at the Gabba.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I haven't seen too many worse shots by an opener in the first over of a test match. Not just because he edged it, it was just a woeful shot. Soooo far from his body with the ball moving. I expected from reports to see he'd edged a wideish ball, but that was going the way of Harmison's first ball in 2006 at the Gabba.
Channel Nine tried to excuse it natch.