• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Victor Ian

International Coach
Australia are history because people think we need Warner to go awesome. So much time left, Australia just needs to play safe and then assess things tomorrow. But we will be all out today because they will try to play 'uptempo' cricket instead of 'dontgetoutlikeadickhead' cricket.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good batting pitch. Warner can take them apart. 400 has been chased down on this ground previously. And more importantly just 2 seamers for Proteas for rest of this test. 5+ sessions left in the test.

I don't see why they should declare now KP. Maybe they can declare an hr. after lunch (if they aren't bowled out by then).
Chasing 500 here not 400 though. This is Saffers win or draw.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Vernon probably the most underrated / unappreciated cricketer on this forum. He is ****ing elite.

DriveClub

International Regular
Vernon probably the most underrated / unappreciated cricketer on this forum. He is ****ing elite.
I think it's because vernon's bowling action isn't aesthetically pleasing, he has very similar stats to shaun pollock in bowling and batting

Red Wingz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Philander's batting is so underrated...playing so effortlessly

very very handy player down the order

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I started listening to the ch9 commentary for awhile... my ears started bleeding. Do they do anything but whinge?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Shane Warne going on and on about how SA missed a trick and how they are not trying to win the game makes me think how annoying a character he must be to have in the dressing room. Imagine you are the captain now and Warne keeps coming to you with "lets declare, lets declare, I'm getting bored, let's declare". It would really grind my gears if someone in my team was one of those "are we there yet" guys.

Last edited: