• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is why I like Healy the commentator. He makes no bones about what he is here for, where his loyalties lie and who is catering to

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
FFS. Both times Siddle has taken a wicket this Test he hasn't bowled another over in the spell.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
nothing suggests rilee will do any better. Tbf he can get SA to a flyer at best and that's it
Don't understand this at all. He has a good first class record, scored runs in the ODI series against Australia and looked impressive in the warm ups. So the comment "flyer at best and that's it" is kinda odd.

I do like Cook though, and hope he gets another crack.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't understand this at all. He has a good first class record, scored runs in the ODI series against Australia and looked impressive in the warm ups. So the comment "flyer at best and that's it" is kinda odd.

I do like Cook though, and hope he gets another crack.
I don`t like putting a middle order batsmen in to open... however Rillee is in great form and Cook is not, also the aggressive Rillee may be a good thing in Aus right now. I don`t know what the decision should be in all honestly difficult decision.

mackembhoy

International Regular
Is Clarke on crack there's no way Lyon is catching that in a million years.

Hashim is becoming more human by the day.