• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see the new ball being wasted with excess bouncers. Clearly our bowers thought it wouldn't be fair if they didn't have the same handicap as SA during the Aus innings.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
lol @ people hating on Cook before of his ugly stance.. The Pakistan-Australia thread is going to be so much much with YK and Misbah

Marius

International Debutant
you must have missed healy struggling to contain his laughter when saying de kock goes up

than again that's what half this thread is anyway so we're no better
My best was when De Kock played a late cut and Nasser Hussain enthusiastically going on about 'the touch of De Kock'.

Agent TBY

International Captain
"At times batsmen can convince themselves a crack's playing a part when it's really not."

*five minutes later*

"wtf why aren't they bowling at the crack???"

Shady Slim

International Coach
My best was when De Kock played a late cut and Nasser Hussain enthusiastically going on about 'the touch of De Kock'.
i'm glad that he doesn't bowl because otherwise they'd be having a field day talking about de kock hoping for the cracks

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Man with the Eng-Pak series and the Eng-BD series, the Sky commentary and coverage is so fresh in my mind..just makes this even more difficult to tolerate

Shady Slim

International Coach
healy noting that lyon is "always bowling well in this level"

literally there is no moment where nathan lyon is not bowling well in test matches ever

Shady Slim

International Coach
did anyone else see that shower power ad and if so how long did it take for you to put the power drill in your eyes