• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
back on my previous point where the ****in vern haters at

furthermore while i am apparently loveable i'm also very vindictive on cricketer's faces and names and judge highly based on them, fortunately there are no faces nor names this series to take issue with
How can you not have a problem with Steve Smith having the most generic first and last names in existence, and his memetastic derpy face?

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
How can you not have a problem with Steve Smith having the most generic first and last names in existence, and his memetastic derpy face?
the crusade of the good man against steve smith is well known enough to not warrant extra mention, else it just becomes neurotic

Top_Cat

Loving the extended analysis of enthusiasm of fielders not involved in the play followed by the surprising fact about Taylor's air guitar technique. Stellar work by Tubbs and Warnie.

flibbertyjibber

So what sort of total will Australia be comfortable chasing against a 3 man attack? Would imagine you can add another 50 on compared to normal given the depleted attack.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Loving the extended analysis of enthusiasm of fielders not involved in the play followed by the surprising fact about Taylor's air guitar technique. Stellar work by Tubbs and Warnie.
you must have missed healy struggling to contain his laughter when saying de kock goes up

than again that's what half this thread is anyway so we're no better

Spark

Global Moderator
So what sort of total will Australia be comfortable chasing against a 3 man attack? Would imagine you can add another 50 on compared to normal given the depleted attack.
Late game Perth can be amazingly, ridiculously flat, but you wouldn't back this lot to chase anything above 300.

OverratedSanity

you must have missed healy struggling to contain his laughter when saying de kock goes up

than again that's what half this thread is anyway so we're no better
I'd expect an online forum of random cricket fans to be better than Channel 9. Reflects poorly on CW imo.