• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I used to be a Taita player, a few years ago now and down the grades. So I should have called myself Fraser Park, but it just doesn't have the same ring to it! How about you?
Welcome. Ex-Taita player myself, except I only jacked it in this year after about 5 years of 'down the grades'.

Athlai

Not Terrible
All this tosser talk got me interested.

McCullum has won the toss 12 times.
4 wins - 4 draws - 4 losses

He has lost the toss 18 times (not including this match)
7 wins - 5 draws - 6 losses

I think the McCullum always loses the toss sentiment really began with the UAE tour, since then we have lost the toss 10 times and won it 4 times.

Up to that point he was 8-9 in W/L.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is what happens when you let gravity decide the fate of a test match.

Kill the toss, disgraceful.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thought Patto would be undercooked for this Test. Very happy to be proven wrong, yet again.

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
Quality spell plus just plain bad batting by Nicholls and Latham. It goes back to yesterday when we talked about Australian batsman making runs when the sun shines and not gifting wickets away after a start. It's not that the bowlers have been great here outside Pattinson who has looked sharp.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Quality spell or just plain bad batting by Nicholls and Latham. It goes back to yesterday when we talked about Australian batsman making runs when the sun shines and not gifting wickets away after a start. It's not that the bowlers have been great here either, as usual.
if this isn't good bowling then I don't know what is

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Quality spell plus just plain bad batting by Nicholls and Latham. It goes back to yesterday when we talked about Australian batsman making runs when the sun shines and not gifting wickets away after a start. It's not that the bowlers have been great here outside Pattinson who has looked sharp.
Not sure what was soft about the nicholls dismissal. Was there to drive it was just too good from patto

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure what was soft about the nicholls dismissal. Was there to drive it was just too good from patto
8 out of ten delivery.
2 out of ten shot.
Result = he is out.

I hope he does not replace Brendon for the number 5 spot and that someone else puts their hand up in the remaining
Plunket shield matches.

jcas0167

International Debutant
8 out of ten delivery.
2 out of ten shot.
Result = he is out.

I hope he does not replace Brendon for the number 5 spot and that someone else puts their hand up in the remaining
Plunket shield matches.
Will Young has done enough to earn a touring place.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Was an obvious plan though. Wide sucker ball after pushing him back.
Yeah I don't mean it was a bad delivery. I mean nicholls was right to try to hit it, just didn't execute well enough. Grinds my gears when I hear retrospective "oh he got out so it was the wrong shot" crap.

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
Was an obvious plan though. Wide sucker ball after pushing him back.
Full credit to Patto for his bowling, but really really really bad batting from Nicholls considering match situation, almost as bad as Latham.