• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

pup11

International Coach
Sometimes i get the feeling chasing teams let one opening batsman play in one-day mode, and on the off-chance it's his day, they can pick up a win. Once he's out, the rest of the team bat out time. Think it's what India did with Sehwag last test.

But here, Katich is humming along too. And they can't possibly be serious...
Now..... don't you dare get me all excited here...:tongue:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Best way to stay in is get some of the fielders moved into more defensive positions..

Think we are doing very well, but let's see how we handle the spinners.

inbox24

International Debutant
Hopefully they can play a Jo'burg style innings here and be about 4 down at stumps with 433 on the board and they'll only need about 100 tomorrow.

I can dream can't I?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Very interesting tactic. I guess so far you can't be too critical as it's working out. If the field goes back it should ease things up, and luckily for us there's not much movement out there for the seamers, unlike with every other new ball India has taken this series.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Katich just crawling along at 83.33. His quickness being outshone by the wrecking ball that is Hayden.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well, there goes that experiment. I hope they calm the **** down now. Was never going to be a particularly good idea IMO, regardless of how good it actually "looked" as it lasted.