• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo :- "I am told that after Sehwag got away with that thick edge, Ponting walked up to him and suggested that he shoud have walked"

Don't know if that is true but If Ponting indeed said that then I must say - Sehwag should have said STFU.
Agreed, but it is worth keeping in mind Sehwag's comments before the series about Australia being cheats, and the outrage over Symonds not walking in Sydney. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Ponting pointed that out.

pasag

RTDAS
Hmm, Hayden looking great but hope he settles down for the long grind and doesn't throw his wicket away. I think this is less of positive intent and more of last roll of the dice stuff, maybe.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WTF. Thought i could get some work done with some batting-out-time cricket in the background and check it out every time a wicket falls. Back to the drawing board...

The_Bunny

State Regular
Hmm, Hayden looking great but hope he settles down for the long grind and doesn't throw his wicket away. I think this is less of positive intent and more of last roll of the dice stuff, maybe.
Trying to hit him self in to form imo.
Will probably settle down I think......

thierry henry

International Coach
I think Hayden's batting atm>>>>>>>Gavaskar's commentary atm by a pretty substantial amount :ph34r: (was gonna put this in the relevant thread but decided it was no place for jesting)

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sometimes i get the feeling chasing teams let one opening batsman play in one-day mode, and on the off-chance it's his day, they can pick up a win. Once he's out, the rest of the team bat out time. Think it's what India did with Sehwag last test.

But here, Katich is humming along too. And they can't possibly be serious...