• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

pup11

International Coach
Cricinfo :- "I am told that after Sehwag got away with that thick edge, Ponting walked up to him and suggested that he shoud have walked"

Don't know if that is true but If Ponting indeed said that then I must say - Sehwag should have said STFU.

And he is gone.
Well Sehwag is apparently the same bloke who was calling the Aussies "cheaters" for doing the exact same thing he did there.8-)

archie mac

International Coach
Cat and mouse, I think the pitch looks so good India will want to make sure that Aust has no hope of chasing down any sort of target, especially in the captains first match in charge:)

biased indian

International Coach
Well Sehwag is apparently the same bloke who was calling the Aussies "cheaters" for doing the exact same thing he did there.8-)
how he cheated there????? the umpire dint give him out rite ???

sydney incident he was mentioning about was the catch claimed.he didnt mention any thing about where symonds didn't walk as cheating did he ?????

archie mac

International Coach
Cricinfo :- "I am told that after Sehwag got away with that thick edge, Ponting walked up to him and suggested that he shoud have walked"

Don't know if that is true but If Ponting indeed said that then I must say - Sehwag should have said STFU.

And he is gone.
Aussies should never complain, Gilchrist apart they only walk when the car has broken down and from what I have read it has been the same for a long, long time, with Trumper not being a walker:)

Precambrian

Banned
Cat and mouse, I think the pitch looks so good India will want to make sure that Aust has no hope of chasing down any sort of target, especially in the captains first match in charge:)
Dhoni captained India to win in the third test vs SA.

Wrong Micheal called to bowl imho.

inbox24

International Debutant
To be fair the captaincy has been toothless, much the same as the bowling.

Why isn't Katich bowling ahead of Hussey, I mean doesn't the former have a test 5 for?