• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

the big bambino

International Captain
Of all the other outed transgressions the one that made me pause was "recording fluctuating skinfolds, with some players deemed overweight".

Didn't Watson's injury epic coincide with him being a gym junky? Is the skin fold criteria the one keeping Cosgrove from selection? If so it obviously isn't applied at fc level. So much for consistency. Though atleast Cosgrove is picked for his state on his ability to make runs. At CA though, they know better...

Andre

International Regular
Crash Craddock coming to the fore with some good stuff the last few days.

Loving Malcolm Conn's work in the Murdoch press this morning too.

Has been very interesting to observe the reactions of former cricketers vs the general public/press here hasn't it. Ex-cricketers with the suspended lot, press/public gravitating towards Arthur and Clarke.

Except Dean Jones, who gave Watto a fair spray on 2UE sports today last night.

the big bambino

International Captain
also pat howard is a ****, albeit watson is just as much of a **** hes still the VC, and this is the second time howard has publicly attacked him and this time supposedly in the name of team culture and harmony, which is a crock of **** cause nothing is worse for team harmony than two people involved in the set-up having a little bitch fight in the media.

dont get me wrong watson is a **** but it would bust my balls right up the walls if some **** came in from another profession and started giving anyone who would listen his 2 cents on my performances

sack howard #wewantboof
Yep. Its not that Howard is a rugger bugger but he'shown himself to be a bit of a tit who sets himself against people rather then work with them it seems. Even to the extent of bagging them publicly.

#don'tletthedoorhitya...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
also pat howard is a ****, albeit watson is just as much of a **** hes still the VC, and this is the second time howard has publicly attacked him and this time supposedly in the name of team culture and harmony, which is a crock of **** cause nothing is worse for team harmony than two people involved in the set-up having a little bitch fight in the media.

dont get me wrong watson is a **** but it would bust my balls right up the walls if some **** came in from another profession and started giving anyone who would listen his 2 cents on my performances

sack howard #wewantboof
yeah good call. Howard was out of line. Why air the dirty laundry in public?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Has been very interesting to observe the reactions of former cricketers vs the general public/press here hasn't it. Ex-cricketers with the suspended lot, press/public gravitating towards Arthur and Clarke.

It really is split like that isn't it? Quite stark.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, even AB's with the players and that it was an over-the-top punishment which no-one seems to have noticed. Instead we're hearing that AB/Simpson would have done the same as Clarke/Arthur like the mythical 80's hard ****s they were.

Spark

Global Moderator

Kim Hughes did the same.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
What's up with Khawaja's manager? Why would you talk **** about your own client instead of supporting him? Good way to ruin your own career with potential future clients.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm gonna go ahead and say his manager can make a living without having Usman on the books.....

besides which, he mainly talked down on cricet

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
youre all over the shop here jono, which is it ****?
Yeah good call, I did not realise Spark combined general public and media when I agreed with him.

Its general public AND former players behind the current players (barring Watson now who everyone hates).

And media/cricket journalists behind staff.

On the whole anyway.