• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
That's it. Not a bad fightback from Australia after that disasterous day 2, but the batting crumbling in the first innings was to blame again. It all comes down to the oval now.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
hahaha, England almost snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again. Really quite a ****-poor display.

Aussies should never have gotten that close.

Bring on the oval, bring on the greatest fast-bowler of all-time, Sir Glen McGrath.

Aussies have the momentum, should win at the oval.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, OH YES.

WE'VE GONE AND DONE IT GILO, HOGGY, FREDDY, PETEY, TRESCO, SIMON, STRAUSSY, GOJO, HARMY, BELLO AND CAPTAIN VAUGHANIE.

WE'RE IN THE LEAD!

2-1 TO ENGLAND!

THEY'RE COMING HOME!

ENGLAND!!!!

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NO ONE EXPECTS THE KING OF SPAIN!!!!
i have been felling rather ill for the last couple of hours. Great hoggard and giles the unsung heroes do it

Scaly piscine

Demolition Man said:
Where have I heard that tosh before... oh yea - after the 1st Test, after the 2nd Test, after the 3rd Test and now after the 4th Test.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Demolition Man said:
hahaha, England almost snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again. Really quite a ****-poor display.

Aussies should never have gotten that close.

Bring on the oval, bring on the greatest fast-bowler of all-time, Sir Glen McGrath.

Australia have lost two and nearly lost another; England have the momentum.

If Australia can perform at the level they managed in the third and fourth innings of this match, and with the return of McGrath, they should be able to keep a hold on the Ashes. England will be buoyed by the fact that they only need a draw to win the Ashes though.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
ltzergling said:
good job england
Man... why couldnt Warne and Lee bowl like that in the first innings
Exactly, me thinks they love the pressure, but they will be 'on' come the oval and so will the great man, Sir Pigeon. Our best bowling attack of the series

Warne
Lee
Tait
McGrath

Scaly piscine

Anyway I'm glad I didn't watch all of that chase - I knew it would be painful - I think I'd have broken something if I'd seen Bell get out.

Majin

International Debutant
Scaly piscine said:
Anyway I'm glad I didn't watch all of that chase - I knew it would be painful - I think I'd have broken something if I'd seen Bell get out.
Geraint Jones shot was far, far worse than Bells.