• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
FEUIFHESIFUHESCIESHCSOFJSIFJDJOFDSFRDGUFSEIUGHUIFDIU
D
DF\SDDSFSDFSKDFHESF[
S
FGDG]FG
DR
GDPGDFGJDRGJDR
]GHJSRS
RFESIFESIPFHSEFSEOPFHSEFHF
SF
PFHF
PF
PFESHISEIOFHESIOHSIE9AWRWT
W5T]04
T]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo yah. Awesome take by Lee.
That must be so annoying for the England fans here. :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It's quite amazing. Flintoff has an absolutely wonderful technique against pace bowling, and does just about everything right except sometimes taking a swing at the wrong one. Against spin, he's not far above hopeless.

If he can sort that out he can be a top class batsman imo.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Shane Warne said:
It's called England being England.

You're in some way surprised? :blink:
I see your appearence has coincided with the Aussie fight-back :p

F**k me, my 350 prediction is looking okay now. <crosses fingers for the disintigration of the wicket>

Steulen

International Regular
Pedro Delgado said:
I see your appearence has coincided with the Aussie fight-back :p

F**k me, my 350 prediction is looking okay now. <crosses fingers for the disintigration of the wicket>
350? You're expecting a 100 run partnership between Pietersen and Flintoff?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pedro Delgado said:
Glenn McGrath has a grade two tear of lateral ankle ligaments. Which means he's out for next week at least, and possibly longer.
Makes the series look a bit more even, that's for sure.

Also makes Hoggard's pre-1st Test comments come true ;)

marc71178 said:
Also makes Hoggard's pre-1st Test comments come true ;)
No it doesn't.

Hoggard said it would be interesting to see whether Mcgrath can last the rigours of bowling in back to back tests in a 5 test series due to his age.

Nothing to do with a freak occurance of stepping on cricket balls and turning an ankle during warm ups.