• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I reckon Bracken would bowl better overseas. He has done anyway, Tait hasn`t got much of a go.

Bracken in India anyone? :rockon:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Now even Solanki's getting runs. Either New Road is flat, or Australia's bowling tripe :p

As for Bracken in India, that was ODIs. Anyone can get wickets in ODIs. Witness Jon Lewis, Kabir Ali, Ashish Nehra, Mohammad Sami, Irfan Pathan...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Your first doesn`t make the cut, he bowled awesomely that game (and kept his wicket).

Pretty awesome ODI stint but eh? Only the two bad games, and even they weren`t really shockers.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Steulen said:
0/25 in 10 overs? Positively very good figures.
1/46 is par for the course in current ODI cricket.
0/25 in 5 overs, 1/46 was in 8 I think. Like I said, not good, but certainly not shocking either. If they are the worst performances you ever put out in ODIs you're doing pretty damn well.

Steulen

International Regular
Meanwhile, Kasprowicz may be fighting a lost cause but he's going down fighting. Has Solanki caught behind straight after lunch.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Steulen said:
...and he takes his second as well, 2/42 now with Gillespie 2/45
Make that 4 wickets for Kasper as Worcestershire stumble to 8/148 after being 3/125 at lunch!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SquidAU said:
And MacGill gets one as well............

Will Ponting enforce the follow on? :D
I'd say so. He might give Langer & Hayden half an hour or so. But, they probably want Kaspa & Gillespie to fight it out and for Tait to earn the money he's getting for his contract.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Mister Wright said:
I'd say so. He might give Langer & Hayden half an hour or so. But, they probably want Kaspa & Gillespie to fight it out and for Tait to earn the money he's getting for his contract.
Give the openers a licence to slog, so to speak...get a quick 100, declare and then let Tait, Kasper and Co slash through the Worcestershire batting lineup...again.