• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Hanuma said:
i only use them so i can find my last post quicker.
On this board, once you post once on a page, your sig doesn't appear for any further posts on that page, so it wouldn't work anyway.

Hanuma

School Boy/Girl Captain
ok....trying to get a picture of tony greig small enough for my avatar.

he is probably the player i am most like...and im quite vane like that ;)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Hanuma said:
ok....trying to get a picture of tony greig small enough for my avatar.

he is probably the player i am most like...and im quite vane like that ;)
Tried to find a KP one myself but I couldn't, so I settled for Mustafa from Austin Powers.

Anyway, I think we're about to get told to move this discussion elsewhere soon......

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Barney Rubble said:
Tried to find a KP one myself but I couldn't, so I settled for Mustafa from Austin Powers.

Anyway, I think we're about to get told to move this discussion elsewhere soon......

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Hanuma said:
something so camp about that photo dude :D

hello old chap (pedro delgado) fancy a cup of tea?
Camp is good, long live the camp.
Why not, I'll go with...chai I think. Perhaps with a bowl of kedgeree, tik hai sahib?
Jolly good.

Blaze

Banned
Shane Warne on Glenn McGrath:

I will never forget the dressing-room in the rain break on Sunday, when McGrath kept calling everybody to his computer to replay his innings the day before. We saw more super slo-mos of one cut shot than I’ve seen repeats of the Mike Gatting ball in 12 years. He thought he was delivering a Brian Lara masterclass. Thank goodness the rain stopped.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Blaze said:
Shane Warne on Glenn McGrath:

I will never forget the dressing-room in the rain break on Sunday, when McGrath kept calling everybody to his computer to replay his innings the day before. We saw more super slo-mos of one cut shot than I’ve seen repeats of the Mike Gatting ball in 12 years. He thought he was delivering a Brian Lara masterclass. Thank goodness the rain stopped.
Lol - at least the commentators were correct when they mentioned McGrath would be talking that innings up during Australia's first innings...if only we could see Chris Martin do the same thing...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Somerset said:
Lol - at least the commentators were correct when they mentioned McGrath would be talking that innings up during Australia's first innings...if only we could see Chris Martin do the same thing...
What - talking Glenn McGrath up?

No, I don't think he needs Chris Martin's help any more. Glenn's a big boy now - an all-rounder.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
luckyeddie said:
What - talking Glenn McGrath up?

No, I don't think he needs Chris Martin's help any more. Glenn's a big boy now - an all-rounder.
No I mean talking himself up after he's scored a few runs. ;)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
King_Ponting said:
the jurys still out on glenn, although he does have the highest average out of both teams for the series thus far
No he doesn't. Glenn doesn't even have an average yet, but if he'd gotten out it would be 30.

King_Ponting

International Regular
FaaipDeOiad said:
No he doesn't. Glenn doesn't even have an average yet, but if he'd gotten out it would be 30.
Yes he does have the highest average as infinity is higher than any number..... 8-)