• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

kingkallis

International Coach
How often can you say that a West Indian team has fielded better than a Saffer team?
:laugh:
Man it was really a poor show by the Cobras. If the catches were hard then it was ok but all of them were sitters and they missed some runouts as well...

kingkallis

International Coach
Congratulations T & T for making the finals!

Spineless Cobras would have collapsed against a good NSW side so you deserved to play the finals!

Protean

State Regular
Congratulations T & T for making the finals!

Spineless Cobras would have collapsed against a good NSW side so you deserved to play the finals!
Seriously? They made a decent go of it. Hate these kind of comments.

Congrats T&T, definitely deserve to be in the final.

kingkallis

International Coach
Seriously? They made a decent go of it. Hate these kind of comments.

Congrats T&T, definitely deserve to be in the final.
Decent go of what bro? They had the game well under control and then they dropped catches and misfielded like anything.

You can say that nobody expected Cobras to get to the semis in the first place so this is a decent effort. Who would have guessed that T & T would make it to the finals at the start of the tournament?

Cobras were let down by their good fielders like Davids and Ontong which is a shame.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Good effort, truly has brought a smile to my face to see T & T do so very well. However, fully expect them to get trounced by NSW.

Protean

State Regular
Decent go of what bro? They had the game well under control and then they dropped catches and misfielded like anything.

You can say that nobody expected Cobras to get to the semis in the first place so this is a decent effort. Who would have guessed that T & T would make it to the finals at the start of the tournament?

Cobras were let down by their good fielders like Davids and Ontong which is a shame.
Yeah, a couple of them screwed up. I'm disappointed. But to call them spineless is pretty over the top IMO. It's pretty similar to what happened to NSW when they played T&T.

Also please don't call me bro. Implies I'm of inferior gender :p

elcid

Cricket Spectator
well done T&T! awsome effort from all the guys! the last over from rampaul really changed the match. bravo needs to be tighter in his bowling otherwise he'll get some serious tap from the NSW batsmen. keep up the great work guys and all the best for the final tmr!

analyst

U19 12th Man
Trinidad are a very exciting outfit, really like the look of Adrian Barath, Pollard and Dwayne Bravo, Ganga and Ramdin in their batting and not to mention Lendl Simmons and Darren Bravo. Team tailor made for international cricket. I know there is no future for Trinidad and there shouldn't be but obviously they wouldn't find it very hard to manage if they were left on their own.

WI fan

Cricket Spectator
Good effort, truly has brought a smile to my face to see T & T do so very well. However, fully expect them to get trounced by NSW.
What basis the basis for your reasoning? In the one match that they have played each other Trinidad and Tobago won by 4 wickets!!!

I expect a good contest but I hardly believe that T&T are going in as the underdogs.....quite the opposite IMHO.