• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, gotta love Dave.

Sweet fightback here. Brett Lee you star. Testament to this NSW side that we can play this horribly and be looking good for 160. Flat deck though and T&T's batting is immense, we'll need to bowl extremely well.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Top innings by Brett. :) Hope it doesn't sap him too much though, we need him here.

EDIT: Sad for all involved that we didn't get to see Clark have a swing.

Sylvester

State Captain
Good start, wasn't the best ball by Lee for the free hit.
Interesting move with Steven Smith opening the bowling, massive gamble.

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm wondering whether the huge prize money that (fingers crossed) T&T will earn by winning the tournament will help West Indies cricket in any way. It's an odd situation I guess, with their coffers filled would now be a great time for T&T to try and muscle out of the whole 'West Indies' scenario and go alone?

Definitely huge IPL contracts for those high performers on the T&T side without deals already.

I can't see them choking, and good luck to them, I've thoroughly enjoyed their games.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ohhhhhh, terrible shot. NSW get away with one, match on.

EDIT: I give Smith a lot of flak for his keeping, but that was a great take.

Last edited:

GGG

State Captain
looks like T&T have only one game plan :/ not a huge total so no need to try and smash every ball.