• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The Dutch Olympic association guy surprised at the sudden reaction as the paedo has been playing top level beach volleyball for years. Almost like no one gives a flying **** about the sport except at the Olympics when hiding a paedo in plain sight in your tinpot game gets exposed to the whole world. Damn straight the guy should be punished twice; some crimes should prevent you appearing in top level sport even after your criminal punishment has concluded.
Quite so.

I mean, it probably comes as a shock to some of the sport's more, er, casual fans that men actually play beach volleyball anyway.

Women's beach volleyball is essentially pronograhpy for cowards.

Ali TT

International Regular
I see an Australian swimming coach has said he hopes a Korean swimmer beats his guys. And in other Korean news they've been breaking records in archery qualification

Spain 2-1 Japan

shortpitched713

International Captain
Jesus. Just Googled this and, well eff me:

Flew to the UK when he was 19 to rape a 12 year old he'd met online knowing her age full well.

I like horses as much as the next man, but in light of his Dujardin has been slightly stuffed, surely?!
Yet another to add to the long list supporting the view:

'There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.'

CartyDurham

International Captain
Looking forward to the swimming, cycling, athletics and break dancing

thankfully those events don’t involve latest scores

I’ll leave that for others

Molehill

International Captain
What is it about SA and tournament rugby? Lost 2 group games then take out NZ in the QF’s. Big surprise, and maybe it opens the draw up for the French if they can beat Argentina?

ripper868

International Coach
The atmosphere for this match is fantastic.

Says something that Dupont isn't starting for how different 7's is to 15s.

France 5-0 kick to come.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Its on BBC iplayer, you can watch it there, or there are a multitude of sports sites that will provide live text updates for you.

Appreciate you're jilted mate, but stop being a prick about being called out.
don’t get your knickers in a twist , he has me on ignore, I’m allowed a little bit of ironic humour

I like reading in here

what’s sauce for the goose and all that eh?

On Eurosport and Discovery app as well