• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
membersstand said:
May as well finish of mine...

The record was 229*, the highest ever ODI score, by Australia's BELINDA CLARKE

[/COLOR]
Sorry mate,

we thought it was over.

Thanks anyway :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
membersstand said:
I think we'll assume this is the correct answer in Bookie's absence. SJS, your turn
I am a legend. At Lord's hangs a painting of me bowling in a match. Many who are not necessarily cricketers know of me. Who am I ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
membersstand said:
Am I english ?

Am I a politician ?
I am a legend. At Lord's hangs a painting of me bowling in a match. Many who are not necessarily cricketers know of me. Who am I ?

Are you english ?.... YES

Are you a politician ?... NO (Not that I know of)

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
(4) Are you more famous as a writer ?

I saw a painting in an old cricket magazine of St Peter, which had the subtitle 'St Peter bowling to <someone>'. The pic looked as if St Peter had just released the ball from his hand. It was supposed to be a joke, but just took a chance with it :p

Btw, I am not as bad as Jason often depicts me (re. Cricket guru thread). I have answered around 36-37 questions, but I have asked 32 or so :D

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Tapioca said:

I saw a painting in an old cricket magazine of St Peter, which had the subtitle 'St Peter bowling to <someone>'. The pic looked as if St Peter had just released the ball from his hand. It was supposed to be a joke, but just took a chance with it :p

Btw, I am not as bad as Jason often depicts me (re. Cricket guru thread). I have answered around 36-37 questions, but I have asked 32 or so :D

**resists urge to make smartarse barb at Jason for no reason in particular other that It's my common theme tonight**

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Tapioca said:

(4) Are you more famous as a writer ?....YES :sleep: