• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Q10 Was the record acomplished by a wicketkeeper ? Yes.
Is it to do with a bowler doing bowling duties ?

Sorry Jason. It was a typing error. I meant..

Is it to do with a keeper doing bowling duties ?

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

A unique record ! :D :D Unique for the circumstances that resulted in it being achieved !
Whats the record ? What are the circumstances ?

Q1 Was the record to do with one player ? Yes. :)

Q2 Is it a record of a performance on the field ? Yes

Q3 Can it be achiveved again? Yes (by this I mean the record and not the circumstances !! in fact can't see why not !!) :laugh: :laugh:
Q4 Was it a batting record ? No.

Q5 Was it in Bangladesh's first (and only) test win ? No.

Q6 was it achieved in one match? (eg. did it take only 1 test to achieve or was it built up over time) Yes (it was achieved in one match)

Hint 1 - It is not a record that the holder would be proud of .

Q7 Is it a record that involves being the first to do X or Y ? No

Q8 is it a bowling record ? No

Q9 Is it to do with a way of getting out ? No.

Q10 Was the record acomplished by a wicketkeeper ? Yes.

SJS said:
Is it to do with a keeper doing bowling duties ?
Q11 Is it to do with a keeper doing bowling duties ? No

Since I had already given a very early hint next Hint at Q15 only. :)

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
I think it's most byes, Eng v Aus 1934. not sure about the match but am working on it
Q15 Is it the most byes in a Test Match , Eng v Aus 1934 ? Yes . Well done Membersstand !! :clap: :clap:

Who holds the record ? What are the circumstancs that resulted in the record being achieved in this game ?