• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

archie mac

International Coach
TIF said:
Is it that England has won the ashes series 30 times and Australia has won it 28 times
No, but as you are new, you can have a clue :)

The 28 and 30 are in relation to a number of players and not results (none of the regulars are allowed to read this clue 8-) )

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
This is too darn easy !! :D

Longest period Ashes has been held by one country. Australia 28 years and England 30 years .
Correct ?

Edit :
Ooops didn't read last clue ! :D

TIF

U19 Debutant
Is is that 28 players of Australia and 30 players for England have scored more than "x" no. of runs or taken more than "x" wickets in an ashes series?

archie mac

International Coach
TIF said:
Is is that 28 players of Australia and 30 players for England have scored more than "x" no. of runs or taken more than "x" wickets in an ashes series?
No, but you are on the right track with player numbers :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Are you going to have a go at this one?
:ph34r:
Haha, I haven't had a go in the trivia threads for ages. I'll get off my bum and have a go at this one :p

Did these players achieve something (as opposed to having something bestowed upon them)?

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
Haha, I haven't had a go in the trivia threads for ages. I'll get off my bum and have a go at this one :p

Did these players achieve something (as opposed to having something bestowed upon them)?
A bit of both, very hard question to answer, if you new the answer you would see why
:blink:

archie mac

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Most players used by each side in an Ashes series?
Well done Marc, yes England in 1921 and Aust I can't remember as I have lost my piece of paper :D But I think it was 1884/85?

Your Turn :)