• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
SJS trying hard to avoid answering in case he has to ask next question !! :D :D

Sid Barnes ? :D
Well done Jason, I would have loved to see the look on the great writers face when Bagga said this to him :D

Maybe SJS has run out of questions, or maybe he is like me and enjoys solving more than asking :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Well done Jason, I would have loved to see the look on the great writers face when Bagga said this to him :D

Maybe SJS has run out of questions, or maybe he is like me and enjoys solving more than asking :)
Archie, to be fair, SJS has a far better record than you, in both !! :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

I will post next question as I suspect SJS will not mind .

Question
An Indian cricketer who achieved a unique Test record in the last decade which was an exceptional feat in terms of his Team's success(ie Win/loss record) . Unparallaled for his country. Who is he ? What was the record ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Archie, to be fair, SJS has a far better record than you, in both !! :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

I will post next question as I suspect SJS will not mind .

Question
An Indian cricketer who achieved a unique Test record in the last decade which was an exceptional feat in terms of his Team's success(ie Win/loss record) . Unparallaled for his country. Who is he ? What was the record ?
No I dont mind.

And Archie, I was away watching the test match :@

:)

Jason, I hope this is not that simple. Can't be Ganguly and his captaincy record, can it ?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
No I dont mind.

And Archie, I was away watching the test match :@

:)

Jason, I hope this is not that simple. Can't be Ganguly and his captaincy record, can it ?
Q1 Is it Ganguly and his Captaincy record ? No :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
That was a bit mean Jason :(

Although there is no doubt that you are correct :)
Now then lets see, who started being mean first ? :D :D

Now I never said you were guessing did I Archie ? :laugh: :laugh:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
JASON said:
Q5 Did he have a suspect action ? Yes

Tapioca already knows the answer :@ and after this question I suspect SJS will too !! :( :( :D :D
I know who it is but I have no idea what record he could have possibly made in the last decade :huh:

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Does the last decade mean 1990-1999 or 1996-2005 ???

I can't think of an Indian captain in either of those time frames that had a suspect action.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Tapioca said:
I am not sure.

The person I have in mind did not captain India.
I never said the individual captained India. That was Archie's drift and I just went along with it !! :D

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
Does the last decade mean 1990-1999 or 1996-2005 ???

I can't think of an Indian captain in either of those time frames that had a suspect action.
Decade = 1990 - 2000 :D